Monday, February 18, 2013

For the love of.... creation (ART)

I haven't wrote on my blog in awhile, but I've noticed I've been receiving more and more views compared to when I first started this joint; so i felt the need to share my inner thoughts at 5:09 a.m :)

I don't believe in flawless art, flawless anything. Sometimes i present photos without proper, full editing because flaws to me give you the reality of the shoot before it's processed. People make up their own flaws in their heads. We all see things differently, whatever I may feel is a flaw in a photo someone else may either agree or appreciate it, so I try to stick to a more natural vibe in my photos... It's to me things are so "expected" in the "media arts" world.  So i try to just give a comfortable, yet delightful sense in the photos I shoot. Not too much, not cliche', not effortless either. 

so randomly speaking to anyone (all the artists in any form) who this may touch in some kind of way... 

Be comfortable in your work.. bring your visions to life, accept the way you see things. Expression is all about how you bring it, but remember inspiration has always been the 1st teacher, so no everything we bring forth won't be "perfect" to the world, but confidence itself is your inner perfect. 

Excuse my language, but fuck it... do that shit because it's YOU.




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on this post sis, I believe that artist, regardless of what field they fall under, should strive to create "AUTHENTIC" representations of life in their works of art; regardless of public ridicule or praise that may come behind it.

    ReplyDelete